This version is marked as the last Release Candidates version for 1.0.
Let’s move on ^^
From now on I will be updating documents, preparing upgrade manuals and do some small small little things for a 1.0 release. If there are still any bugs found, we will fix them in 1.0, unless of course its a nasty one and need immediate action.
Continue reading “The last RC version for 1.0 has been released, 1.0-rc9” →
playSMS version 1.0-rc8 has been released. You can get it from our download page.
These are changes made into playSMS since last release up until 1.0-rc8:
- add js window dialog supports provided by https://github.com/nakupanda/bootstrap3-dialog
- action message (error_string) now in a window dialog
- colorful window dialog depends on message type: info, danger, warning
- add new plugin stoplist accessible by admin accounts, mobile numbers added to stoplist will be ignored when sending SMS to it or receiving SMS from it
- fix #407 webservices query operation mobile number in place of email
- fix #404 window dialog alerts when fail to send SMS due to insufficient fund
- fix #401 send alerts (message to admins Inboxes) for new sender ID approval
- fix #400 nexmo unicode messages delivery
- fix #395 displayed gateway instead of SMSC on all sent messages report
- fix #385 unable to send message through Clickatell when password containing & (&) chars
- fix #394 cleanup firewall plugin
- fix #393 remember last posted data, useful for re-entries due to missing/wrong submitted values
- fix phonebook anyone with empty mobile may access shared phonebook
- fix credit lowest limit notification
- now when you type @username in compose message playSMS will only display usernames whose their mobile numbers already added in phonebook (previously anyone can type @username and got all usernames from auto complete input box)
- added to site manager default credit upon registration, default language, enable logo
- supports multiple themes layout on each themes (currently used for popup windows)
- add _sendsms() for popup windows displaying compose message page without header and footer
- update pChart lib version to 2.1.4 (http://www.pchart.net/download), btw looking at the license, this lib might be replaced on next release
- PHP PEAR and PHP DB now loaded by composer, so no need to install it for playSMS
Discus it here.
Catching up 1.0 final version, an rc7 has been released. I need you to check them out, see if it has minimum bugs. No bugs would be our aim.
Highlight in this version are listed below.
Continue reading “playSMS version 1.0-rc7 has been released” →
We are happy to announce that playSMS app for Android is now available on Google Play Store.
Continue reading “playSMS app for Android” →
I know its too fast, rc5 just released a few days ago :) But, this is an important release, so please update your recently updated playSMS installation.
Highlight in 1.0-rc6:
- fix #363 if rate == credit balance then no charging and SMS sent
- fix issue with enable credit unicode SMS as normal SMS
- fix sendsms_throttle_isoverlimit() logic which previously prevented playSMS to send SMS
- fix #NAME# template not changed or incorrectly resolved on message sent by SMS schedule plugin
- add new language danish da_DK translation
- add keyword separator option to replace the default space
Get it, see it demo live, discuss it in.. you know the drill ^^
Another release candidate version is now available, instead of official one :D
Official 1.0.0 will not be released until I squashed all the reported issues.
See the demo here.
Get it from here.
Discuss about it here.
playSMS version 1.0 will be released when its ready. In the mean time you may get the latest development release, or master release for short, from playSMS official Git repository hosted at GitHub.
To get the master release you may use instructions explained in this URL:
If you have any questions, please post in the forum instead.
This version fix the CSRF exploit reported here:
Along with the fix there are also several bug fixes and enhancements.
Download playSMS version 1.0-beta1 here:
Here are the complete change log for 1.0-beta1:
- MAJOR: add core_call_hook(), utilizing debug_backtrace() to replace the way functions call hooking plugin’s functions
- MAJOR: user_incoming and all_incoming now only shows SMS with matched keyword, or handled SMS
- MAJOR: fix #155 SECURITY HOLE, CSRF exploit
- remove default timezone and language from database, tblUser
- add an option to allow/disallow regular user access to sms_command
- add dlr-storage=internal and mo-recode=true, and a few other changes in contrib/kannel/kannel.conf
- add ta=SX webservices handler for retrieving sandbox messages
- add DB DSN options
- add new language Russian ru_RU (dvoryanchikov)
- update catalan language ca_ES (aseques)
- update inluded php-db to version 1.7.14
- update to try to limit browser zoom, viewer should not be able to zoom/scale
- use sendsms() and remove sendsms_bc() while sending SMS, the goal was to remove duplicated entries when user send to group and numbers that actually already included in group
- fix #100 1 contact in multiple group, also major changes on the backend
- fix #119 missing phonebook edit
- fix #127 queuelog entries should be removable
- fix #128 add webservices method ta=set_token to update webservices token
- fix #129 remove smsc=default, kannel gateway, users might miss this when debugging
- fix #137 add new admin menu, sandbox, since now all incoming sms and user incoming sms only shown handled SMS
- fix #146 security fix: prevent use of special characters such as ; or / (dvoryanchikov)
- fix #147 fixes in localization (dvoryanchikov)
- fix #148 fix duplication of search results at send_sms page (dvoryanchikov)
- fix #151 email field length in user_pref too short, and possibly in other places as well
Discuss this here.
The latest version, after a long list of betas finally released as 0.9.9.2.
Many changes and bug fixes in this release. Those changes are mostly major due to some fundamental features added, features useful for developers, such as a template engine and integrating Bootstrap 3 for making playSMS easier to customize or enhance.
So, what are new stuffs and other changes included in 0.9.9.2.
Continue reading “playSMS version 0.9.9.2 has been released” →
This version released with a new default themes. Get it and test it :)
- add new webservices type of action IX to get SMS on user’s inbox
- add logger_print() at the begining and the end of webservices
- add DBHOST and DBPORT on install script
- add common place to put common js files, themes/common/jscss
- add sendsms_host option in kannel gateway module (lucastx)
- add option to load/parse .html and .md files on page_welcome
- add hints with tooltip
- add new option CSS URL to decorate sms_board
- add new gateway Twilio twilio.com
- add new language de_DE Deutsch (andre)
- add lib/version.php contains version number
- add automatically set Unicode if non-latin chars typed and vice versa (dvoryanchikov)
- update kannel gateway related to account and dcs (dvoryanchikov)
- update log level to 3 for clickatell getsmsstatus
- update lang, more new translations on pt_BR (gschanuel)
- upgrade themes default, re-design
- upgrade all plugins to match new themes stuffs
- upgrade action icons, use common icons for all themes but can be overriden
- remove unused js and css files on themes default
- remove dTree js and css files
- remove themes ‘work2’
- remove themes ‘km2’
- remove column ‘status’ on inbox, incoming and outgoing tables
- fix #90 webservices list all incoming SMS on ta=in regardless of uid
- fix #89 forward sms_subscribe should check sms_sender (ibsoman)
- fix #88 addslashes on sms_subscribe message (ibsoman)
- fix #87 correcting mistake and addslashes before sms_autoreply reply (ibsoman)
- fix search categories in user_mgmnt
- fix plugin loader, wrongly use counter variable
You must be logged in to post a comment.