Release date is unknown, it means I don’t know when I’ll be releasing this version exactly, but it should be.. soon :) My plan was this week, but I figure to hold until next week waiting for some more small changes and fixes.
So far these are changes made in version 0.9.5.2:
- MAJOR: all SMS date/time will be adjusted to GMT+0 in database
- add timezone settings
- add method to modify parameters in interceptincomingsms() and interceptsmstoinbox()
- add new tools plugin pvat, replace keyword @<username> with PV <username>
- this plugin demonstrate how to intercept incoming SMS for specific service
- collage of mine has just finished building a GPS tracker plugin for playSMS easily by learning this example for a start
- fix #3095609 XSS issue (security hole)
- fix #3095660 should be switch()
- fix #3097366 str_replace issue
Developers are encouraged to get the latest source codes from playSMS GIT repository. When bugs found, please post them in tracker page, http://sourceforge.net/projects/playsms/support.