Upgrade to playSMS v1.3

Recently I announced playSMS 1.2 and 1.2.1 contained a bug that was considered a MAJOR bug. And now the bug has been fixed. I have tested that on my server and it looked alright. I hope anyone using playSMS is as enthusiast as me and be willing to test the fix. Tell you the truth I tested on my own server and haven’t heard from anyone if the fix is also working properly on theirs. But I’m pretty sure it will, that is why I release the latest version, playSMS version 1.3.

Get it from the download page. Installation and upgrade as usual available from playSMS Book Project.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s