Upgrade to playSMS v1.3

Recently I announced playSMS 1.2 and 1.2.1 contained a bug that was considered a MAJOR bug. And now the bug has been fixed. I have tested that on my server and it looked alright. I hope anyone using playSMS isĀ as enthusiast as me and be willing to test the fix. Tell you the truth I tested on my own server and haven’t heard from anyone if the fix is also working properly on theirs. But I’m pretty sure it will, that is why I release the latest version, playSMS version 1.3.

Get it from the download page. Installation and upgrade as usual available from playSMS Book Project.

Enjoy.