This version is marked as the last Release Candidates version for 1.0.
Let’s move on ^^
From now on I will be updating documents, preparing upgrade manuals and do some small small little things for a 1.0 release. If there are still any bugs found, we will fix them in 1.0, unless of course its a nasty one and need immediate action.
Continue reading “The last RC version for 1.0 has been released, 1.0-rc9”
playSMS version 1.0-rc8 has been released. You can get it from our download page.
These are changes made into playSMS since last release up until 1.0-rc8:
- add js window dialog supports provided by https://github.com/nakupanda/bootstrap3-dialog
- action message (error_string) now in a window dialog
- colorful window dialog depends on message type: info, danger, warning
- add new plugin stoplist accessible by admin accounts, mobile numbers added to stoplist will be ignored when sending SMS to it or receiving SMS from it
- fix #407 webservices query operation mobile number in place of email
- fix #404 window dialog alerts when fail to send SMS due to insufficient fund
- fix #401 send alerts (message to admins Inboxes) for new sender ID approval
- fix #400 nexmo unicode messages delivery
- fix #395 displayed gateway instead of SMSC on all sent messages report
- fix #385 unable to send message through Clickatell when password containing & (&) chars
- fix #394 cleanup firewall plugin
- fix #393 remember last posted data, useful for re-entries due to missing/wrong submitted values
- fix phonebook anyone with empty mobile may access shared phonebook
- fix credit lowest limit notification
- now when you type @username in compose message playSMS will only display usernames whose their mobile numbers already added in phonebook (previously anyone can type @username and got all usernames from auto complete input box)
- added to site manager default credit upon registration, default language, enable logo
- supports multiple themes layout on each themes (currently used for popup windows)
- add _sendsms() for popup windows displaying compose message page without header and footer
- update pChart lib version to 2.1.4 (http://www.pchart.net/download), btw looking at the license, this lib might be replaced on next release
- PHP PEAR and PHP DB now loaded by composer, so no need to install it for playSMS
Discus it here.
Catching up 1.0 final version, an rc7 has been released. I need you to check them out, see if it has minimum bugs. No bugs would be our aim.
Highlight in this version are listed below.
Continue reading “playSMS version 1.0-rc7 has been released”
Another release candidate version is now available, instead of official one :D
Official 1.0.0 will not be released until I squashed all the reported issues.
See the demo here.
Get it from here.
Discuss about it here.