Are you still interested in using playSMS in Windows ?
Well, someone has wrote the manual for you in playSMS Forum. The manual is about installing playSMS in Microsoft Windows with Gammu for Windows as the gateway.
Check it out: https://forum.playsms.org/t/installing-playsms-on-windows/66
Please note that the playSMS in used was pretty old, version 0.9.9.2 or 0.9.8, and unfortunately the manual won’t work for playSMS 1.0.
It’s been an interesting week, adding a new project related to playSMS, called: docker-playsms.
Read the intro here:
And read this article as an example implementation of the project:
Discuss Docker for playSMS here:
It’s been a while since we use Google Groups as playSMS User Group forum. It’s working, it has help a lot and doing its job.
But, I think we need something better. That is why I installed Discourse to be used as our new playSMS Forum.
Is it really better than Google Groups ? I have no idea. Seemingly, looking at the feature sets provided by Discourse, I believe it should be better. Time will tell ? Maybe.
Anyway, let’s give it a shot. IMHO forum software doesn’t matter much if the content doesn’t help us advancing our self. We can change back, change again with other software, if this one doesn’t work.
So please visit the forum, post your questions, answers, issues and ideas there. Fill the forum with information related to playSMS.
When you have working playSMS with Kannel, and Mikrotik configured to do something (not related to SMS), you can integrate them to serve something to your users. In the article below the author mentioned that the goals are:
- To renew expired users via sending Username and SCRATCH CODE to playSMS (Ubuntu Server)
- To renew expired users via sending SCRATCH CODE & verify the code with the user profile [later]
Users will be asked to send SMS to playSMS, and playSMS will handle it on its SMS Command to run a script that verify the SMS and commands Mikrotik to do something.
Visit complete article here:
Device file names aren’t persistent, this problem add complexity when managing GSM modems for Kannel, smstools or Gammu.
Here is what you can do to solve problem with non-persistent device file names.
Finally, playSMS version 1.0 has been released. No party, no nothing, this would be yet another playSMS release. But, there are a lot of things added, removed, changed, fixed in this version since 0.9.9.2.
You might want to test first on demo page.
Install and upgrade instructions will be added in playSMS Book Project.
Get it from download page.
Browse around for latest entries on Google for keyword playsms and found this:
The article is explaining playSMS 1.0-rc9 installation and its basic usage in a simple way but in my opinion the right way to do it, it has screenshots with markers and it is also targeting beginners. The article could also be used as playSMS 1.0 references as both playSMS 1.0-rc9 and playSMS 1.0 are only slightly different.
This version is marked as the last Release Candidates version for 1.0.
Let’s move on ^^
From now on I will be updating documents, preparing upgrade manuals and do some small small little things for a 1.0 release. If there are still any bugs found, we will fix them in 1.0, unless of course its a nasty one and need immediate action.
Continue reading “The last RC version for 1.0 has been released, 1.0-rc9”
playSMS version 1.0-rc8 has been released. You can get it from our download page.
These are changes made into playSMS since last release up until 1.0-rc8:
- add js window dialog supports provided by https://github.com/nakupanda/bootstrap3-dialog
- action message (error_string) now in a window dialog
- colorful window dialog depends on message type: info, danger, warning
- add new plugin stoplist accessible by admin accounts, mobile numbers added to stoplist will be ignored when sending SMS to it or receiving SMS from it
- fix #407 webservices query operation mobile number in place of email
- fix #404 window dialog alerts when fail to send SMS due to insufficient fund
- fix #401 send alerts (message to admins Inboxes) for new sender ID approval
- fix #400 nexmo unicode messages delivery
- fix #395 displayed gateway instead of SMSC on all sent messages report
- fix #385 unable to send message through Clickatell when password containing & (&) chars
- fix #394 cleanup firewall plugin
- fix #393 remember last posted data, useful for re-entries due to missing/wrong submitted values
- fix phonebook anyone with empty mobile may access shared phonebook
- fix credit lowest limit notification
- now when you type @username in compose message playSMS will only display usernames whose their mobile numbers already added in phonebook (previously anyone can type @username and got all usernames from auto complete input box)
- added to site manager default credit upon registration, default language, enable logo
- supports multiple themes layout on each themes (currently used for popup windows)
- add _sendsms() for popup windows displaying compose message page without header and footer
- update pChart lib version to 2.1.4 (http://www.pchart.net/download), btw looking at the license, this lib might be replaced on next release
- PHP PEAR and PHP DB now loaded by composer, so no need to install it for playSMS
Discus it here.
Example of how to use SMS custom, a feature of playSMS provided by plugin SMS custom for accessing external script on remote URL to get proper SMS response.
Visit here to view example and discuss it: Auto collect sender mobile number
Another post worth to read: Manage custom keyword help – first time.
Try it on your own playSMS server, or use playSMS demo and menu Settings -> Simulate incoming SMS to simulate incoming SMS and the result.